CNMI Customs safeguards all ports of entry which includes the Seaport, Airport and U.S. Postal, from any importation of contrabands, illegal drugs and dutiable commodities.
- Conduct clearance on all ocean vessels, which includes the assessment of manifest and all documents on arriving vessels and cargos and impose excise tax and receipt all payments due on excise tax and other fees pertaining to customs.
- Inspect containers and loose cargos to prevent the importation of contraband and undeclared goods and to ascertain that articles contained therein are taxable, prohibited or restricted.
- Process clearance for all cruise liners and its passengers.
Call us at (670)664-1604
- Conduct clearance on all airlines (arriving passengers) through the inspection of passenger baggage and the collection of excise tax and receipt of payment due on excise tax and other fees pertaining to customs regulation
- Conduct clearance on inbound cargo through the inspection of cargo at the freight, including the manifest and assessment of documents on all incoming cargo and collection of excise tax and receipt of payment due on excise tax and other fees pertaining to customs regulation
Call us at (670)664-1608
- Inspect all mail and air parcels and detect and intercept goods, merchandise or other commodities for contraband.
- Collect excise tax on all dutiable commodities and receipt of payment due on excise tax and other fees pertaining to customs.