NMI Retirement Fund and Group Health Life Insurance
Current Forms, Schedules, & Instructions
Annual Tax Forms for Individuals
- 2019 1040-CM - Filing 1040CM
- 2019 1040-CM-S1 - Filing 1040 Schedule 1CM
- 2019 1040-ETC - Filing 1040 Schedule ETC
- 2019 1040-WSD - Filing 1040 Schedule WSD
- 2019 i1040-CM - Supplemental Instructions for Filing 1040CM
- 2019 1040NMI - Filing 1040NMI
- 2019 i1040NMI - Supplemental Instructions for Filing 1040NMI
- 2019 1040NR-CM - CNMI Nonresident Alien Income Tax Return
- 2019 i3405 - Instructions for OS-3405
Annual Tax Forms for Businesses
- 2019 OS-3710 - Annual Reconciliation of Taxes Withheld
- 2019 W-2CM - Wage and Tax Statement
- 2019 W-2GCM - Certain Gambling Winnings Statement
- 2019 1120CM - Corporate Income Tax Return
- 2019 1120F - CNMI Income Tax Return for Foreign Corporation
- 2019 1120S - Corporate Income Tax S CORP
- 2019 1065-CM - Allocation for Partnership
Monthly & Quarterly Tax Forms
- OS-3105 - Business Gross Revenue Tax Monthly Return
- OS-3105a-1 - Schedule of Gross Revenue for Gaming Activity
- Schedule ETC-BGR - Education Tax Credit for Monthly Business Gross Revenue Tax
- OS-3300 - Hotel and Bar Tax Return
- OS-3705 - Employers Quarterly Withholding
- OS-3705a - Attach to Form OS-3705
Instructions & Publications
** Note: For forms not listed below, instructions specific to the CNMI are included in the provided form. For general form instructions, please visit the IRS website.
- 2019 Publication IOC
- Electronic Filing Specifications
- OS-3710 & W-2
- Guidelines for Withholding of Taxes from Employees' Wages and Salary
Additional Forms, not otherwise classified
- Business License Application
- Business License Application (for Scuba Diving Instruction and/or Tour Operator)
- Form 2848 - Power of Attorney and Declaration of Representative
- Name Change for Rebate Checks
- Form W-4 - Employee's Withholding Allowance
- Government Allotment Form
- Application for Leave
- Request for Advance Payroll
- Purchase of Goods Contract
- Purchase of Motor Vehicle Contract
- Purchase of Services Contract
- Property Management Policies and Procedures Manual
- Request for Survey
- Request for Transfer
- Sample Form - Lease or Purchase of Vehicle Justification
- Standard Procedures for ITBs and RFPs
- Standard Terms and Conditions
- Customs Service Brochure
- Customs Service Regulations (www.cnmilaw.org)
- Detailed Information on the Importation of Contraband
- Request for CQ Services and Agreement Form
- Application for Bonded Warehouse License
- Entry Declaration Form
Tobacco Importer Monthly Reports:
**Links below bring you directly to the forms on the US Passport website**
- Application for a U.S Passport (DS-11) - You should complete this form if you're applying for the first time, you're applying for your child who is under age 16, or you don't meet our requirements to renew your passport.
- Renewal Application (DS-82) - You should complete this form if you meet our requirements to renew your passport. Keep in mind that children under age 16 cannot renew their passports.
- Data Corrections, Some Name Changes, and Limited-Validity Passports (DS-5504) - You may be eligible to use this form if you need to change or correct your passport, or you need to replace a passport that was limited to less than 10 years validity (which is the normal validity period for an adult's passport..
- Reporting your Passport Lost or Stolen (DS-64) - You should complete this form if you lost your passport or it has been stolen. To replace a lost or stolen passport, you must apply in person and submit Form DS-11 in addition to Form DS-64.
- Statement of Consent for Issuing a Passport to a Child (DS-3053) - You should complete this form if one parent or guardian cannot go with the child to apply in person for the child's passport. The parent or guardian should submit this special form in addition to their child's application (DS-11).
- Statement of Special Family Circumstances (DS-5525) - You should complete this form if one parent or guardian cannot locate the other parent or guardian. The parent who is applying should submit this special form in addition to their child's application (DS-11).
- Statement You Did Not Receive Your U.S. Passport (DS-86) - You should submit this form only if we completed and mailed your passport and you did not receive it within 10 days of us mailing it. Call the National Passport Information Center and the customer service representatives will walk you through this form.